Friday, November 2, 2012

So it's been a slow week on the Bondi Morning front - lack of bus trips has narrowed down my chances of glee and rejection! The only shamer was a tall skinny man walking his dog Tuesday morning (Cnr Curlewis and Campbell Pde) who not only did not reply to my "Good Morning" but looked at me, turned around and walked away - RUDE!!

At Bondi Beach Road Wednesday night celebrating Halloween I decided to bring the subject up with the masses AKA 3 guys sitting at the table and they agreed - Bondi-dwellers... you need to get your friendly on! They were locals but overseas dwellers and I'm thinking this may have something to do with the snob-brush-off-factor! The Halloween dress-ups broke down some barriers - even got to high five a member of Deep Sea Arcade for his epic face-paint!!

Anyway peeps - wishing everyone a fun & friendly weekend


  

No comments:

Post a Comment